Boston Marathon 2015

Boston Marathon 2015
Rainy and windy

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Civilized Weather Weekend

Lucky weather for the weekend runs. As warm as it has been in a long time. Lots of people at Kensington yesterday and one deer bounding in front of me across the path even a good two hours after sunrise. My pace is slow compared to a year ago, but the main goal still is to try to avoid injury as I up the milage. I HAVE been using my heartrate monitor to help slow me down, but it died a couple of weeks ago and yesterday's new battery has failed to revive life. So I've ordered a new one to get a gauge on things again along with new socks to replace the now holy ones Austin gave me awhile back. Off to visit brother Scott.

Sat 13 miles 20-27 degrees dry 8:58 pace

Sun 6 miles 32 degrees dry 8:43 pace 36 miles for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment